About William G. Stratton State Park
Named after former Illinois Governor William G. Stratton, the park was developed in 1959 to provide boat access to the Illinois River.
Located in Morris, follow Rte. 47 to Illinois Ave. and turn west. Proceed on Illinois Ave. to Calhoun St. and turn left. Crossing over the Illinois & Michigan Canal turn left on Griggs St. and proceed straight to William G. Stratton State Park.