· 6/1/16: Due to "Amendments to the Oil and Gas Rules”, the new OG-3 Permit Application to Drill, Deepen, or Convert to a Class II Injection Well, OG-4 Application to Amend a Class II Injection Well Permit, and the OG-10 Permit Application to Drill, Deepen, Or Convert a Well have been changed. New versions of the forms and instructions are available below. All permit applications submitted after June 15, 2016 must be made on the new forms. Failure to utilize the new forms may lead to the receipt of a deficiency letter and delay the permit review process.
· OG-03 Permit Application to Drill, Deepen or Convert to a Class II Injection Well
· OG-04 Application to Amend a Class II Injection Well Permit
· All other applications are required to be mailed to:
o Illinois Department of Natural Resources
o Office of Oil and Gas Resource Management
o One Natural Resources Way
o Springfield, IL 62702-1271
· The department will afford 5 business days following the date an application is determined received for arrival of items that are not currently accepted via email such as payment or the original certification of publication, if required, prior to sending a deficiency letter. Please include the original application when mailing these items with a cover letter indicating the application was also submitted via email. Please make sure scanned items are legible and include the operator number and well name in the Subject line of the email.
· 12/18/2017: The OG-02 Lease Road Oiling Permit Application has been updated. Additionally, the OG-02 SOC (Surface Owner Consent) form has been added as a supporting document to accompany the OG-02.