CPO Trainee Testing Notice
All the forms necessary for participating in the P.O.W.E.R. test and Swim test were included with your invitation letter dated June 26, 2019. The items you need in order to test are listed below.
- EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL FORM
- WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
- AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- APPLICANT INFORMATION FORM
- SIGNED COPY OF YOUR CMS100 EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
- VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR OTHER VALID FORM OF PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
- MALE APPLICANTS 26 YEARS AND UNDER MUST BRING PROOF OF REGISTRATION WITH THE SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM.
- VETERANS MUST BRING A COPY OF THE DD214
If you need an additional copy of any form above, please contact Mary Gott at 217-785-1995 or Curt Stephens at 217-524-4866. The form will be e-mailed to you.
Additional forms required after passing the tests above will be e-mailed to each applicant and/or uploaded to a link on this website.
See CPO Opportunities Here