Youth License and Permits
Youth Hunting License
- Purpose is to extend limited hunting privileges, in lieu of obtaining a valid hunting license.
- Applies to resident youth age 18 years old or under
- The youth must be under the direct supervision of a validly hunter- licensed adult; parent, grandparent, or guardian who is 21 years of age or older. For the youth to hunt or carrying a hunting implement (firearm, bow, crossbow).
- The youth must comply with the requirements of any rules and regulations.
- License are renewable and shall expire on the March 31 following the date of issuance.
- a youth hunting license shall not require a certificate of competency or other hunting education.
- At the age 19 or when the youth chooses to hunt by themselves, they are required to successfully complete a Hunter Safety course approved by the Department prior to being able to obtain their own full hunting license.
Sites Open to Youth Deer Hunters
Youth Deer Hunting Permit Information
Youth Spring Turkey Hunting Permit Information
|Resident Youth Hunting -18 & under no hunter safety required expires 3/31.||$7.50||Online||Vendor List||106
|Resident & Non-Resident Youth OTC County Firearm Permit (Either Sex)||$10.50||Online||Vendor List||192
|Resident Youth Trapping *||$7.50||Online||Vendor List||299
|Turkey Spring Youth Shotgun/Archery SHA Lottery Permit Application||$10.00||Online|| ||590
|Turkey Spring Youth Shotgun/Archery Over the Counter (OTC) Permit||$10.50|| ||Vendor List||592
|Youth Waterfowl Hunting Permit|| || || ||H004