Non-Resident Archery results not available on this page
1. You must input your name EXACTLY as you entered it on your application:
- Last Name
- First Name & Middle Initial (Do not use a "period" after your middle initial)
- Date of Birth field (MMDDYYYY) Do not use dashes (-) or slashes (/) between the month, day and year.
2. Do not use the "PF" keys on the left hand side of your screen; use either your mouse or your tab key.
3. From the time we receive your application it takes approximately two to three weeks for you to show up on our system.
4. If you have been denied your permit you will receive a refund within approximately four (4) weeks.
5. The system will be inaccessible from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM daily.
6. If you are having difficulty accessing your application information, please contact the Permit Office @ 217-782-7305 Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, or contact the DNR Web Staff here.
If the above link is disabled, it means the inquiry tool is currently unavailable - for example, for the running of the next lottery.